Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library has laptops available for students to check out at the Circulation Desk.
These laptops are available to students only; they are not available for staff or faculty use.
For students to check out a laptop they must fill out a laptop agreement form. By signing the form the student agrees to the following:
- I will present my UNK ID card to verify that I am a current student at the University of Nebraska at Kearney
- I will not leave the laptop unattended.
- I will return this laptop to the Circulation Desk on or before loan period expires.
- I will be present while the laptop’s condition is verified at both, check-out and check-in.
- I will not tamper with the current hardware or software settings.
- I will be responsible for repair/replacement should the laptop be damaged or stolen while it is checked out to me. I will pay any damage/replacement charges incurred, not to exceed the cost of the laptop.
- I understand that my laptop check-out privileges will be revoked if I violate any of the above rules.
- I will resolve any patron blocks preventing me from checking out library materials before checking out a laptop.