Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is GfK MRI?
GfK MRI's University Internet Reporter (UIR) provides online access to the Survey of the American Consumer™ database of media use, product purchase, and consumer attitudes and beliefs.
Please see the PDF file below for an introduction to the UIR database.
Already registered for GfK MRI? Login here!
Registration instructions for GfK MRI
Access to GfK MRI is restricted to UNK students, faculty and employees and requires registration using a UNK email address. A PDF with screen captures from the registration process follows this summary.
- Open this GfK MRI registration page (opens in a new window/tab).
- Click on "Register with Code" and complete the subsequent registration form per these instructions:
- Enter the registration code provided by a your instructor or contact the liaison librarian for the code.
- Enter your full name
- Enter your UNK email address (i.e. @unk.edu or @lopers.unk.edu)
- Once you have completed the registration form, an email will be sent to your UNK email account. The link within this email message must be clicked within 3 days to activate your account and create a password. The password you choose must be between 8 to 16 characters in length and have at least one alphabetic character and one numeric digit.
Once this registration process is complete, you may login to GfK MRI using your UNK email address and your chosen password.
Please note: GfK MRI will set all user accounts to expire after June 30 and December 31 every year, and the registration code is changed after December 31 every year. Students and faculty who need continuing access must re-register with a registration code and UNK email address.