Access to SciFinder is restricted to UNK students, faculty and employees for non-commercial purposes.
- Open this SciFinder User Registration page (opens in a new window/tab).
Complete the registration form per the following instructions.
- All UNK users must use their UNK email address to register (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the registration form is complete, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions for completing the registration process. This confirmation email will only be delivered to UNK accounts.
- Specify a username and password.
Your username must be unique and contain 5-15 characters. It can contain only letters
or a combination of letters, numbers, and/or these special characters:
@ (at symbol)
Your password must contain 7-15 characters and include at least three of the following:
- Mixed upper- and lowercase letters
- Non-alphanumeric characters (e.g., @, #, %, &, *)
- Complete the rest of the required fields on the registration form.
NOTE to Off-Campus Users: As with most library databases, off-campus users will first be prompted to enter their UNK-issued EASI username and password. After this first login is completed, the SciFinder login page will be displayed.